Not all content is created equal. We give yours the edge, by making sure it is actually saying what your customers want it to say.
WHAT IT IS
We strip On-Page SEO back to the essentials: ensuring your website is saying the right things to the right audience. We identify exactly what the “low-hanging fruits” are for your website, as well as the longer-term opportunities. That typically involves optimising the existing content on the website, particularly the core pages, and then adding original SEO-rich content to your website written by our in-house team to journalistic standards. These all work together to create SEO rankings for your website in Google.
WHY IT MATTERS
Every page on your website that you want noticed by Google users needs to have SEO work on it, so it shows up on Google in the right places in-front of the right audience. Without it, your website lacks focus and in most cases, will not get noticed by the Google algorithm. So whether your targeting customers locally, nationally or internationally, you need to ensure your website is optimised. And whilst content is king, not all content is created equal.
- Keyword research for SEO opportunities
- Full on-page optimisation towards chosen SEO triggers
- Monthly SEO-rich content creation, like blogs and infographics, which you are free to use in other marketing channels
- Google re-index management
- Monthly reporting including real-time Google ranking tracking and traffic reports
Part of our on-going management package, starting from £450/month. Precise quote given upon initial audit.
Prices exclude VAT.